The LCU App is now available on both Apple & Android. The LCU App offers a fast, simple & convenient Mobile Banking Experience. The LCU App allows you to perform your banking wherever you go. If you are travelling overseas you may still have access to the LCU App. Check with your provider regarding phone network access. Lysaght Credit Union is not liable for any additional costs charged by your provider.
The LCU App allows you to:
- Access online banking
- Access quick balance
- Set up a savings goal
- Access Loan & savings calculators
- Access Product information
- Manage your card
- Process transfers & payments
- Access interest rates & fees and charges
- Access the Redi ATM locator
We do not charge a licence fee for the LCU App. You may incur data charges from your mobile network provider. Check with your provider for more details.
There are no extra costs for using the LCU App. Internet data charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider. Check with your provider for more details.
The LCU App is an additional feature of Online Banking and is available to members who have registered for Online Banking.
If you are not currently registered please contact Lysaght Credit Union for details. If you are registered you are ready to start using the LCU App by following the 3 simple steps below:
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of use
- Verify your Online Banking details
- Choose a PIN, Pattern or register your thumbprint to create a quick login
The LCU App provides a high level of security. There is a maximum daily limit of $1,000 for BPay, EFT or pay another member transfers via the LCU App.
The LCU App is protected by an extended validation SSL Certificate which offers the highest degree of authentication and SSL protection.
All App users must comply with the LCU App, Online Banking & Account terms & conditions. This includes:
- Keeping your member number, online banking password & LCU App PIN or number pattern private
- Ensure your mobile device/s are covered by the latest software and security updates available
- Setting a device PIN or password on your mobile phone or registering your thumb print.
- Log out of the app after each session.
Lysaght Credit Union recommends installing/enabling remote wipe software on your phone.
Please contact Lysaght Credit Union during business hours on (02) 42265900 or email LCUApp@lysaghtcu.com.au